You might be in a pickle deciding how many Adirondack chairs you should buy to organize your fire pit arrangements. Don’t need to sweat on this silly matter, we got you covered. We can answer all your questions regarding Adirondack chairs.
But, the main question is, how many Adirondack chairs fit around the fire pit? You can easily fit 4 to 6 Adirondack chairs around a fire pit leaving enough space for movement and safety. Any kind of fire pit you own, buying 4 to 6 chairs will be enough for your arrangements.
There is more to know about arranging Adirondack chairs around a fire pit. Let’s jump into the article to know more about it without any more delay.
How Far Should Chairs be From the Fire Pit?
Sitting way too close to the fire pit can be dangerous and obviously uncomfortable. Hence, maintaining a safe distance from the fire pit while arranging the chairs around it, is a wise decision.
You will need at least a 7 feet area around the fire pit to leave enough space for sitting arrangements and movement. In the case of a fire pit table, you may need a smaller space than 7 feet. But for a wooden fire pit, make sure you have at least a 7 feet area around the pit.
To maintain a safe distance from the fire, it is a good rule of thumb to set your chairs at least 18 to 24 inches far from the fire. If you still feel warm at this distance, try arranging your chairs 30 inches away from the fire. It will be much safer and comfortable.
How Many Adirondack Chairs Fit Around the Fire Pit?
Many people use fire pit tables instead of real fire pits because fire pit tables are easy to maintain. But whichever kind of fire pit you are using, you can easily fit 4 to 6 Adirondack chairs around it.
You should place the chairs in a manner that everyone can move around the space easily and everything isn’t so crowded that anyone can stumble upon and be in a horrible accident near the fire pit.
So, if you are using a round fire pit table, you can easily fit 4 to 6 Adirondack chairs around it. And if you have a square fire pit table or a real fire pit, you can place 4 or 5 Adirondack chairs around it.
Are Adirondack Chairs Good for Fire Pits?
Indubitably we can say yes. The Adirondack chair is one of the comfiest and most popular outdoor patio chairs out there. This is a widely chosen piece of furniture for outdoor chilling and hangout. Usually, everyone spends a great deal of time around fire pits because when we are spending time with our beloved friends and family, we often lose track of time.
So, putting a comfortable chair around the fire pit is very important. Otherwise, you may get terrible backache from sitting too long in an uncomfortable chair. Adirondack chairs are deeply reclined, very low to the ground, and have wide armrests so you can put your food and drink on them while you are sitting on the chair peacefully.
Adirondack chairs are also made of sturdy materials so they won’t break from regular use. And plywood Adirondack chairs are widely popular for their sturdiness, resistance to UV rays, and durability. As you will be keeping the chairs outside, you should go for a good material that will last long and needs minimal maintenance for keeping in good health.
Are Adirondack Chairs Hard to Get Out Of?
Unfortunately, yes. As Adirondack chairs are deeply reclined and close to the ground, it is hard to get out of them. Especially for those with back and leg problems.
Adirondack chairs are mostly 36 to 42 inches and deeply seated which is lower than regular chairs. The deep deep-seated feature provides you extra comfort but this feature is responsible for getting out difficulty for people with back and leg problems.
But this problem can be easily solved by putting a nice ottoman or a footstool in front of the chair. It will provide extra comfort while sitting on the chair and will help you while you try to get out of the chair.
Best Materials for Adirondack Chairs for Fire Pits
You will find a variety of options for your fire pit Adirondack chair materials in the market. But it’s very common to get confused about which one to get for your backyard fire pit.
Let’s see some of the best materials features for your Adirondack chairs.
- Teak is one of the highest quality woods out there used in processing outdoor furniture.
- Teak is very weather-friendly but it may require regular maintenance to avoid silver patina.
- Teak is a highly durable, resilient hardwood and for this reason, it isn’t prone to dent and scratch.
- You can keep the chairs outside the whole. They won’t be ruined in the outer weather.
- Teak can be very costly but it will be a great investment for your patio furniture.
- It is made of synthetic resin and it provides high durability and solid structure.
- HDPE lumber can cost you a lot of money but the price is offset regarding the luxury, comfort, and durability it provides.
- Minimal maintenance is enough to keep the material in good health. A soft bristle brush and clean soapy water is all you need to clean HDPE lumber Adirondack chairs.
- HDPE lumber Adirondack chairs are resistant to water and rust.
- The material is infinitely recyclable which is very good for the environment.
- You can get HDPE lumber chairs in various colors according to your taste.
- HDPE lumber Adirondack chairs will last a lifetime and this is one of the main reasons for its high price.
- This is a nice cheap material for temporary patio furniture.
- Injection-molded plastic requires very little maintenance. You will just need a damp cloth and some dish soap to clean the chairs.
- It is very resistant to water and rust.
- Injection-molded plastic isn’t a very sturdy material. It can not stay put in a windy environment.
- The material doesn’t have any luxurious or decorative quality in it.
- Injection-molded plastic is one of the cheapest options out there for patio furniture.
- Injection-molded plastic comes in a variety of colors to choose from.
- The material is also known for being the most mass-produced patio furniture material out there.
Hope the article covered the answers to your wonderings on how many Adirondack chairs fit around the fire pit and more than that.
Maybe now it will be easier for you to decide how many of which materials you should get for your fire pit Adirondack chairs. Do not compromise on the quality of the material you get for your patio furniture just because you will be putting it outside.
Good material Adirondack chairs with a high price might seem unreasonable but it will save you money in the long run. You won’t have to buy them again and again and it will serve you for a lifelong time if you take care of them properly.